Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Official Night Crawler

Hey Everyone!




It is official, I am a vampire. Last week my doctor told me that I am allergic to the sun. I have to wear SPF 1000, or something, if I want to be outside more than five minutes and if I don’t, I’ll break out into hives and burn. All I can think is, “makes sense”. My eyes have always been so sensitive that I have to wear sunglasses whenever I’m out, even on some cloudy days. I’ve been a night crawler since the age of seven, and now I’m allergic to the whole sun. This isn’t good for a person that likes office work.




And speaking of work and the future and all, school has been taking up more of my time than I had expected. I am really glad to have something to do though. I got my first grades and am proud to say that I currently have a 3.84 GPA. I’m paying for that GPA by neglecting my friends, cats, and housework.




I changed my major, once again, to financial services. I’m already sweating that decision, as I do all major decisions. I just keep wondering what it is that I can do with that degree. I think I’d like to work at a bank when I’m done, but I am a vampire after all, so the day shift wouldn’t work out to well for me. I’m at a loss.




On a happier note, I did get a brand new laptop pc! It’s so great that I can’t seem to get my face out of it.

No comments: