Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Bootylicious Review


Long time no see! My life is tragically mundane these days. Even if I wanted to find some trouble I couldn’t… pathetic really.


Last month was pretty uneventful for me but that can’t be said for entertainment news; several big name personalities have died, the saddest of which is Michael Jackson.


My dad liked his father’s day gift; he put it in the yard, not where I had imagined, but at least he’s using it; I hate to give useless gifts.


The most eventful of this month’s past events was the OKC Gay Pride celebration.






We got there late because so many people decided to go with us this year. We had a caravan of cars and couldn’t find a decent spot so we parked down the street, walked up to the curb and just made the parade as it was starting at the beginning.


Since we ended up parking toward the end of the parade route we had to wait till they finally came down our way and by then I was beginning to get sunburn. Why can’t I ever remember the sunscreen? I swear if my head weren’t attached…


Anyway, people were fighting, pushing, and shoving trying to get some damn beads. I was pushed into my friend and stepped on her foot causing her to lose her flip flop because people were being so fierce.


We had a good time that would have only been better if my Sinn and her family were here this year. The celebration seems to be getting bigger every year. The parade was so long that I was heat exhausted before the end and had to leave; from what I hear, I had left in the middle of it which means that there was at least another mile of floats that I didn’t get to see.


My favorite thing about the parade was the float that had (I assume) male strippers. This one fizzine dude was in special stripper undies that made his peepee very visible and jiggly! Whoo Hoo!!! Shake it baby!!! I may have lost my composure for a minute there. lol The highlight of my day, fo sho! I was really trying to get a picture of his too fine ass but my memory was full. Damn it.


Hmmm… The Black Chippendales… I wish they would come back this way.



No comments: